This quote is attributed to Benjamin Franklin:
At the close of the Constitutional Convention of 1787, when queried as he left Independence Hall on the final day of deliberation—in the notes of Dr. James McHenry, one of Maryland’s delegates to the Convention. McHenry’s notes were first published in The American Historical Review, vol. 11, 1906, and the anecdote on p. 618 reads: “A lady asked Dr. Franklin “Well Doctor what have we got a republic or a monarchy?” A republic replied the Doctor if you can keep it.”
“In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” – Mark Twain
Goal: Expose the Jewish Power Structure which has infiltrated our main stream and alternative media, schools, churches, scouting, financial, and government institutions like AIPAC.
1. The demographic which needs the most attention are the Evangelical Christians who have been infiltrated by Zionists via their churches and television sets. Point out that people who put another country ahead of their own are committing treason. Point out that people who worship a country instead of Jesus Christ are making a colossal mistake.
a. Guidelines – Use as few swear words as possible and remember the Golden Rule; do unto others are you would have them do unto you.
b. Don’t get into religious or philosophical debates because people’s religious beliefs are a personal matter, but point out that the Scofield Bible is a creation of Oxford University.
c. Use memes – A picture is worth a thousand words.
d. Remember, these folks already consider themselves to be patriots.
2. Surround yourself with several mentors:
These can be people you know and talk to on a regular basis on or off social media, or people who have written books who you can quote. I work with several people from England, Scotland, Australia and Canada. The people outside the United States are less propagandized than we Americans.
I have selected at least 10 people on twitter with whom I have a good rapport, and when I find new information, I tweet the link to them with a heading. These are people I can have a conversation with about current events, past history, books that have been written on the subject at hand, and related incidents. It’s not only refreshing to talk to folks who have taken the “red pill”, but we all learn from each other in a peer to peer environment while waking up our eavesdroppers.
Try never to get personal with the mentors, because it’s much more likely your eavesdoppers will stay and watch as you discuss the issues, than if you start chatting about personal issues. Peer to peer conversations have woken more people up than the videos and articles, in my experience. Many people retweet the links without even reading more than the headings.
3. Quote the founding fathers. One of my favorites is Samuel Adams. “No people will tamely surrender their liberties, nor can any be easily subdued when knowledge is diffused and virtue is preserved. On the contrary, when people are universally ignorant and debauched in their manners, they will sink under their own weight without the aid of foreign invaders”.
4. Look for people who expose the Jewish Power Structure:
a. Benjamin Friedman’s 1961 speech at the Willard Hotel in Washington, DC is the perfect video explaining why America fought in both World Wars.
b. Miko Peled author of “The General’s Son” whose video “An Honest Israeli Jew Tells the Truth about Israel” is an honest assessment of the open air concentration camp that Israel has contained the Palestinian people inside.
c. Ted Pike is a Christian scholar whose “The Other Israel” is a wonderful video explaining Jewish Talmud and Rabbinical Judaism which thrives on pedophilia and murder.
d. Paul Boggs is a Christian scholar whose “Freud’s Mafia” is an excellent book written specifically for Christians. The history of the downfall of the United States perpetrated by the Jewish Power Structure is interwoven with scriptures from the Bible.
e. Greg Felton is a Canadian researcher and author whose book “The Host and the Parasite” discusses the fall of the Republic, and why it happened.
f. Use pictures of children who are victims of the atrocities of the Israelis in Palestine
g. Use pictures of the children who are victims in the Middle East where the US Army has been sent to accomplish Israel’s Odid Yinon Plan for Greater Israel.
5. The most important thing to remember while on social media is, it’s the ones eavesdropping who are learning. Nothing beats having a conversation with others who are awake. It’s not only refreshing to talk to folks who have taken the red pill, but we all learn from each other in a peer to peer environment, while waking up our eavesdroppers.
6. Although I have about 7 years of activism, I keep an open mind because things change on a daily basis, sometimes an hourly basis. If I haven’t learned something new every day, I’m not doing my job as an activist.
7. I was trained by several activists. Their advice to me was:
a. If you want to be an activist, you must be willing to say anything to anyone no matter what the fallout. You must have a very thick skin, and courage. Remember, it’s the internet. Use standard guidelines, don’t ever call someone names unless they are a Hasbara Troll. Be kind to people, but when pushed, go for it. Don’t hold anything back when it comes to the truth. When using swear words, don’t direct them at people, only policies.
8. The only family members who will listen to you are your children and grandchildren. Teach them the importance of the US Constitution as soon as they enter kindergarden. Children are like sponges! Teach critical thinking, and let them know they are the future patriots of America. With the destruction of the American family to Cultural Marxism, the last thing you want and need is to drive wedges between you and your family. Drop the occasional bread crumb to let them know you are awake and aware, but never push the issue.
9. Activism in your community is vital. Go to each business, and drop off a stack of business cards or flyers. If you’re not sure how the owner will react, secretly leave the information on the counter behind something where he/she can’t see it until you’re gone. That way he/she won’t throw the information in the trash immediately, or decline your offer to have it available for his/her customers. Remember, people are hungry for the truth, and do not trust the media.
a. I use business cards with OpDeepState information on them. What better way to wake up both parties! Nobody likes the criminals in Washington, DC.
b. Always be bipartisan whenever possible. You don’t want to offend your audience before you get started.
c. Be creative! Stand out and be different. It’s the individuals who are setting the best example to combat Communism and collectivism ie. group think.
10. Have fun with it!
a. Use music. They lyrics in music can be adapted to fit any situation.
b. Use humor when ever possible! Make fun of the elite.